- To promote sustainable human development through commercial beekeeping and technology.
- To increase utilization of HIV/AIDS/STIs and Malaria prevention campaigns.
- To facilitate efficiency in the use of public resources and ensure macro-economic stability and solve existing developmental challenges to better services the societies.
- To create awareness on environmental sustainability through reforestation, conservation and management of natural resources.
- To promote access to high quality education for all and SuBeHuDe will work with the Government and other institutions to address this challenge.
- Lobbying to monitor the effectiveness of education strategies and education activities in and around rural and urban areas throughout Tanzania.
- Empowering vulnerable communities in the most challenging and evolving environments.
- To provide environmental education for ecological conservation, climate change mitigation and adaptation.