- To promote sustainable human development through commercial beekeeping and technology.
- To increase utilization of HIV/AIDS/STIs and Malaria prevention campaigns.
- To facilitate efficiency in the use of public resources and ensure macro-economic stability and solve existing developmental challenges ensuring better services to the members of the society.
- To create awareness on environmental sustainability through reforestation, conservation and management of natural resources.
- To promote street children and orphans to access education, and SUBEHUDE will work with the Government, and other institutions to address this challenge.
- Lobbying to monitor the effectiveness of education strategies and education activities in and around rural and urban areas throughout Tanzania.
- Empowering vulnerable communities in the most challenging and evolving environments.
- To provide environmental education for ecological conservation, climate change mitigation and adaptation.